Thursday 16 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Seven

I had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and Niamh and I got up early. 

Because it is an early morning day. Then Niamh went to her very early in the morning job. 

And Zita and I went for a nice by ourselves walk. In the too much snow.

Then Zita had to go way downtown to her own door office. For rascal ladies meetings.

Craig and I had a toasty bagel for our breakfast. 

Then I had a nap. On my very comfy just for me bed. 

Today is a remember everything about talking like a Scotsman day for Emmet. Oh dear.

Craig will drive him. It is his job. It is good to have a nice job. I have lots of jobs. Good for me. 

And tomorrow is a remember everything about his not so interesting class day. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Tonight Zita and Emmet and Niamh went to visit Mister Harry's family. At a special to be sad in place. 

After dinnertime. So everybody can be sad altogether. 

When you are sad altogether it is not so sad. Oh dear. I cannot go. 

There will be too many people and I might get just a bit all lost. I will stay here and guard our own house. 

Tomorrow Craig and Zita have to go to a church to say goodbye forever. 

It is the same church where they said goodbye to our Uncle Bill. Oh dear. 

There are too many goodbyes. It is known. 

In Heaven Mister Harry will want to listen to Uncle Bill's stories. 

Because he tells very funny stories. 

Maybe he will tell the stories about the giant turkeys. Maybe.

Uncle Bill has lots of funny stories to tell. Ha. 

Maybe they will have some of Uncle Bill's way old Scotsmen drink. 

It is all for free in Heaven. And Irish tea too. Craig told me. 

And lots and lots tasty cheese treats for nice polite dogs. Whenever you want. Ha. That is good. 

Irish tea is very good for stories. It is known. 

I think there are lots of stories to tell in way way way far away Heaven. Ha. That is good. I like stories too. 

Maybe there are stories about elephants and the Punics. Maybe.

We made toasty cheese and sausage sandwiches for our lunch. All by ourselves. 

Craig did not even make them way too toasty this time. Ha. That is good. 

I got the cheesie ends. Ha. Good for me. Then I had a nice little nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment