Wednesday 15 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Six

We had even more too much snow last night. That is not right.

Zita drove Emmet to his not so interesting class. 

Because of the way too much snow. 

Because Craig's silver little car was lost. Under all the too much snow. 

So Craig could not find it to drive Emmet to his other university. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

Zita and I moved lots and lots of the too much snow. With the big push the snow away shovel. 

I stayed in the go fast car to guard everybody.

Then we had lots of toasts before Emmet went to his other university. And Zita went to her own door office. 

Then Niamh and Rima came home from the very early in the morning job. 

They made own made pancakes even before lunchtime. All by themselves. Ha. That is silly. 

Craig had some. Then the ladies went to the make you tired and sore store. 

Mister Bill used the very noisy throw the snow away machine. To throw a lot of the too much snow all away. 

So he could find his nearly a truck and Craig's silver little car too. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita and Emmet came home. With tasty bread from the tasty bread store. That is good.

Emmet had a giant cheese sandwich for his lunch. I had some too. Ha. Good for me.

Maybe Emmet has to get a brand new little take with you computer. Maybe.

It just broke when he fell down on the icy sidewalk and squished it. Oh dear. 

This afternoon I guarded Zita. She was very busy with the rascal ladies. I was a big help. 

I did not bark even once. I had a nice nap instead. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we went for a not very far walk. In the way too much snow.

When we got home Zita took the too much snow away from my side yard. 

So the go fast chair would not be all stuck in the snow forever. That is good. 

I helped. I am a good snow pusher dog. But I get all too cold. And have to stay in the kitchen until I am all warm again. Oh well. 

My friend Jamie do not get all cold. He is a North Pole dog. Oh well too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment