Tuesday 28 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Nine

I had a very busy day. All day.

We had to get up early to take my friend Niamh to her way early in the morning job.

Then Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies. On her fast computer. Right in the dining room.

Then I had toasts. Ha. 

Craig and Zita had squashed muffins. From way far away England. 

I do not like them so much. So Zita made me my own toasts. Just for me. Ha. That is nice.

Then Craig had to go downtown for a long tasty restaurant meeting. For our nice Queen. 

I helped move the cars. So he would not be all late. I was a big help. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice long walk. We went up to the busy street. 

I am very careful when we go across the busy street. 

Because sometimes the cars do not look out so well. 

Then we went to our own favourite bank. It is the bank that gives polite dogs giant treats. Ha. 

I always get a treat. Good for me.

Then we came home. And so did Craig. Later. 

I helped move the cars again. I was a big help.

I did not have so many nice comfy naps today. 

Because I was very busy. 

And my comfy bed is in the make the clothes clean machine. Oh well.

I got banana treats today. Ha. Good for me. And even some tasty chicken. Ha. 

It was a special treat day for me. That is good. 

Because I was a big help. All day. 

Then Craig took Emmet to his other university. 

So he can talk like an old Scotsman. Ha. That is silly. Oh well.

Craig had a squeaky clean bath last night. Oh well. After we watched Mister Tom's detectives. 

My friend Niamh went to bed early last night.

Because she had a little headache. Niamh does not like headaches. Me either. It is known. 

Because of when the bookshelf fell down on her head. 

Maybe we will watch more Mister Tom's detectives tonight. 

We do not have any chips. Oh well. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment