Friday 26 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Eight 

I had a lovely quiet day. 

But Zita had to go to her rascal ladies office and today is her start her own vacation day. Oh dear.

Because there is too much work to do there. 

But we had a very nice walk before the old bicycle and Zita went downtown. 

And I had a little sleep in with Craig. Ha.

The new talking machine said it is going to be a too hot outside day today. Oh well.



My house does not get all too hot. Because we have the make the house cool machine. That is good.

We did not have toasts this morning.

Because the bread was as cold as could be. 

So we had to wait for it to be soft again.

So we had two cookies instead. Ha.

Last night a nice man brought us all the way from way far away India food.

For our dinner. That is tasty food. From the restaurant on our busy street.

I always get some of the very delicious soft bumpy flat bread. That is good bread.

We did not watch any detectives last night. Craig watched the football game.

But his team lost. Again. Oh well. Then we went to our fast asleep comfy beds.

We only played catch the ball a little bit today. I did not want to be a just puddle. 

So we came back in the cool house.

So Craig could do his interesting work for our nice Queen. 

We had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime.



I was a very patient waiter. Ha. 

And the present man brought us some brand new shirts for Craig. 

Summertime time keep you cool shirts. With pockets. 

But nobody came to my house to talk to me about Mister God today. 

I wanted to tell them all about my friend Mister Saint Newton and all his dog friends.

‘And I had lots of very nice stories to tell them. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Mister Saint Newton will not care. Ha.

Zita even talked to Emmet in way far away Wales. He was very busy with all the people there.

So now he is very tired of lots of people everywhere.

I do not like being with too many people. Maybe they will step on your toes. That is not so nice.

Sometimes there are lots and lots and lots of people buying the nice farmer’s delicious food.


On our Sunday morning walks. Then I stay right beside Zita. 

So she will not get lost. Good for me.

This afternoon Craig read his book and helped me look out my watching window. 



Then Niamh came home from the forest. On the smelly bus. 

She did not get all eaten up by the bears. She got eaten up by mosquitoes instead. Oh dear. 

I do not like little flying things so much. Sometimes I catch them. Ha. Too bad for them.

When Zita came home it was the start of her very own holidays.

So I took her on a nice start you vacation long walk. Ha. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment