Tuesday 16 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Eight 

Zita was all wide awake as could be way too early this morning. I do not know why. 

So we got up. Just us. 

It was a nice very quiet morning today. 

Because everybody else was fast asleep. 

Then Niamh was all awake too.

Because today is an early day at the beautiful clothes store.

Zita and I had a very nice good very early morning walk. 

Before the not too fast bicycle took her to the rascal ladies office.

Then I minded Craig in the big bed. 

He had a little sleep in today. Ha. Good for us.

When he was all awake we played catch the ball. Even before he made his too much coffee. Ha.

Then we had our toasts and Craig looked for even more interesting stories for the nice Queen.

So I had a nice nap outside in my side yard. 

Until Emmet was all awake. 

Then I helped him make his own breakfast. I am a good kitchen helper. 

Craig and I had peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. 

Then my friend Niamh was home. And she had another squeaky clean shower. 

But all afternoon Niamh was in the kitchen. Making a very tasty dinner for everybody.

And she made everything all by herself. Even the very hard bread. 

So we can put all the delicious food inside the hard bread at our dinnertime. Ha.

She had to go to the busy street. 

Because that is where the tasty food store is.

Because her computer told her she needed some special treats we did not have.

I was a big help. I minded everything right on my comfy rug in the kitchen. Ha.

Then we had Niamh’s own made very tasty lots of things for our delicious dinner.

I did not take Zita for our before dinnertime walk tonight.

Because she was so busy with the rascal ladies she almost missed our delicious dinner. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment