Friday 12 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Four 

Zita and I went for our good morning walk with Professor Jill and Willy. 

Then when we took Willy home there was another little dog. At Professor Jill’s house.

But it is not her dog. It is a friend’s little dog. 

She is just minding it. I do not know why. Oh well.

So we took the other dog on our good morning walk too. It is a very little dog. Oh well.

When we got home Craig was all fast awake so I did not have a little sleep in today. Oh well.

It is still a just full of grey clouds day not so nice outside day. Maybe it will rain again too.

But Zita took her not so fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office. 

Then Craig and I had little croissants for our breakfast. But we did not have any jam today. Oh well.

And we did not have an outside breakfast today. 

Because it was not such a beautiful day outside today. 

We only played catch the ball tgree times. 

So I had a very nice quiet day today.

Lee came to my house at lunchtime so she and Niamh could make a lovely lunch. 

Lots and lots and lots of little egg rolls. Ha.

They went downstairs to eat them.

So I went downstairs to help them. Ha. That is a good job.



Then Craig had some too. 

So I helped him too. I am always a big help.

This afternoon Craig was all finished looking for interesting stories for our nice Queen.

So now he is a lawyer in long time ago way far away England. 

Helping a famous princess. Ha. That is a good story. 

But his horse is very old now. Oh dear. And tired. Just like my friend Craig. Ha.

After lunchtime Niamh went a make just your eyebrows beautiful store. 

So I had a nice nap on my own comfy duvet on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight maybe. 

Maybe we will watch something new tonight.

Because all the spies are over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment