Tuesday 9 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty One

Craig and I had a little sleep in today. Until it was too much coffee time. 

It was after Zita and I had our lovely good morning walk.

Craig and I had our breakfast outside in our full of sunshine side yard. 



With our beautiful flowers.

We played catch the ball lots of times this morning. 

And I played with the big red ball too. Ha.

My side yard has a scratching wall. Just for me. Ha. 



That is a good wall.

Nice scratches are good for getting you wide awake in the morning. 

We stayed outside for a long time. Because it is summertime time. Ha.

But then we went inside before the way too hot caught us. 

Because sometimes the summertime can be way too hot. Ha.

Then my friend Craig looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen and I had a little nap.

Right beside him. Ha.



Mister Mikes’s fix your car all up store talked to Craig on the telephone.

Because the silver little car is all fixed. So now it can come back home. That is good.

Emmet’s friends were here until late last night. 

Then they finished all their pizza so they all went to their own house. Ha. 

Niamh went to bed early last night.

Because her tummy was not so good. Just like Craig. Oh dear. 

Maybe something nasty has caught them when I was not looking. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Niamh does not have to go to the beautiful clothes store today. 

So she can have a nice all day rest.

At lunchtime Emmet went up to the busy street to get more tasty bread.

Because we ate all the other breads. Oh dear. 

When Emmet was all back home Craig and I had brand new bread peanut butter and honey tasty toast. Ha. That was a good lunchtime.

Lunchtimes are my favourite. And dinnertime and breakfasts too. Ha. 

We are not having an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Emmet went downtown to have dinner with his friends. In a nice restaurant. Ha.

And Niamh is going to a too loud concert with her friends. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Zita and I had a very nice long before dinnertime walk. Even in the too hot. 

Maybe we will watch the spies again tonight. On the television. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment