Wednesday 17 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Nine 

We had a very little sleep in today. 

Today is Zita’s do not go to work day. That is why we had a little sleep in.

Then we went outside. So we could have our breakfast toasts. In the beautiful sunshine.

So I minded everybody.



But then Zita had even more rascal ladies work to do. On her own telephone. 

Even on her do not go to work day. That is not so all right. 

Then my friends Emmet and Niamh were all awake too.

So the black go fast car took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. 

Because it is a very hot outside day today. 

And Emmet is very busy with getting all ready to go to way far away Wales. 

He has to take his beautiful clothes too. And his special beautiful shoes. 

Because he is in charge lots of professors talking about way way old things. 

In front of even more professors. Oh dear. That is scary. Oh dear.

And I cannot go with him to be his own best minder dog. 

Because I do not have the little book with my picture in it. 

You cannot go to way far away places on an aeroplane if you do not have a little book. 

Except if you are a dragon. 

Because dragons do not need aeroplanes. Emmet told me. Ha. 

After lunchtime Mister Peter came to visit us. And I remembered him. Ha. Good for me.

But he did not have any tea. He only wanted water. 

Because of the too hot outside.

After he went home Zita and I had a little walk. It was not a very far walk.

Because of the too hot outside.

Then Zita went to the tired and sore store. And I had a nice nap. 

Because it is a too hot outside day Zita went to the beautiful clothes store.

So Niamh did not have to walk all the way home. 

Craig and I waited at my watching window until they came home. It is my best job. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment