Monday 15 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Seven 

We did not have even a little sleep in today. Oh dear.

We went to the busy street this morning on our good morning everybody walk. To go to our nice bank.

But there was no one there. Just the give you money machines.

Because it was too early. 

And the give you money machines do not give very polite dogs giant treats. 

Only the nice people can give me my treats. That is not so nice. Too bad for me.

And when Zita and I got home from Craig was all awake. 

So I did not have to mind him on the big comfy bed today. Too bad for me.

After Zita and the not so fast bicycle went downtown Craig and I had our breakfast.

We had some of a giant peanut butter cookie. Ha. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. 

But only after he finished all his too much coffee. He is a very slow coffee drinker. Oh well.

It is a very beautiful day outside today. 

And in the morning it was not even too hot to play catch the ball. That was good. 

Then Miss Tamina came to our house.

Because it is the make the house all spic and span day. 

I went into the big bedroom and stayed there on the comfy bed.

Because of Miss Tamina’s noisy machines. 

Emmet and Niamh were still all fast asleep. That is silly. 

They cannot hear the noisy machines downstairs in their very big bedrooms.

Today is the everybody has to eat ice cream special day. Ha.



Sometimes Craig and Zita have ice cream on a stick. 

When we watch the detectives on the television. But only in the too hot summertime.

Ice cream is Niamh’s favourite. Ha.

One of Niamh’s friends is going to cut her hair today. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Maybe they will cut it all off. So she will not get way too hot. Maybe.

Zita told me that Emmet has to go downtown.To another bank. To get all different money. 

Because they do not use real money in way far away Wales. They only use their own money. 

I do not know why. 

Maybe it is Dragons money. Dragons have lots of money. It is the rule. 

And way far away Ireland does not even use that money. 

They have even different money. That is silly.

Maybe it is because they have the wrong time clocks too. 

When we have our tasty lunchtime all the cousins are finished their own dinner. That is silly. 

Maybe they do not have lunchtimes in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

Then Emmet will not have his giant for lunchtime cheese sandwiches. Oh dear. 

And then he will just blow away in the wind. 

Because it is always windy in Ireland. And in Cork too. Zita told him.

When Miss Tamina was making the kitchen floor as clean as can be Craig and I hid outside. 

So we would not get all wet too. Ha.

Craig just looked for some interesting stories. So I minded him. Until Miss Tamina was all finished.


Then we went back inside so we could make a tasty lunch for my friend Craig.

I helped. I am always a big lunchtime helper. It is known.

Then I had another nice nap. Beside him. In the den. Ha.

Mister Paul came to my house after lunchtime.

Because his not even fast at all bicycle did not have any round tires. 

You cannot not go fast if your tires are not round. 

We have a machine to make tires all as round as can be. Ha.

When Zita came home she brought the silver little car with her. Ha. 



Now it is all back home. With its friend the black go fast car. Ha. 

I was afraid that it would not come home. But it did. That is good.

And our driveway is full up again. That is all right. 

Then we had another lovely before dinner walk. It is only a little too hot outside. 

Then the black go fast car took Zita to Mister Mike’s store. To get her bicycle.

Because the silver little car is too small for the bicycle too. Oh well.

But we did not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

So we had a stay at the table and talk dinner. I had a nap. Under the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment