Friday 19 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty One 

I had a very quiet day today.

I took Zita on a very early in the morning walk. We did not go to our ponds.

We did not want to wake up all the ducks. Good for us.

Last night the television told us that today would be way too hot for nice dogs to have long walks.

So we went before the way too hot was all awake. Ha.

Then we had our toasts. But not outside today.

A man came to talk to Craig and Zita all about a brand new go fast chair. 

A not so heavy chair. And not so big chair. 

So it can be maybe an even faster chair. Maybe.

Because of Craig’s not so very good anymore shoulder. 

My friend Zita did not go to the way too busy office today.

Because maybe Emmet might need some help today. 

Getting everything all ready for his trip to way far away Wales.

Because he is going right there tomorrow. 

But without me to be his best minder dog. Oh dear.

I do not like that. 

When Niamh was all awake Zita drove her to our nice bank. 

Because it is way to hot for even her go fast bicycle.

She did not get a giant tasty treat. Only polite nice dogs get the tasty treats at our bank. 

People only get brand new money. And money is not so very tasty. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita took Emmet’s lovely jacket to the quick as can be clean your clothes store.

Because the jacket was not so clean. Oh dear. 

I had a nice naps right beside where the fast cool air comes out of the floor. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had a giant peanut butter and jam sandwich for our lunchtime. Ha.

Then I had another nap. On my own duvet on the big comfy bed.

Zita went to the sore and tired store so she had to have a squeaky clean shower when she got home.

We did not go for our before dinner walk this afternoon.

Because it is too hot for dogs. I might just melt all away Zita said. 

Or my feet would get way too hot. I would not like to have all burnt up feet.

I got bean treats with my tasty dinner tonight. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Craig and Zita and Emmet are having delicious outside cooked steaks tonight. Ha.

Maybe there will be extras. Maybe.

Niamh is having a cooked outside dinner too. At her friends apartment. 



With lots of her beautiful clothes store friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment