Wednesday 10 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Two 

Zita and I got up very early this morning. I do not know why.

Craig only got up at the right time. Oh well.

Then we had our breakfast toasts outside. Ha. But we did not have any jam today. Oh well.

Then the not so fast bicycle and Zita went to the stretching store. 



Craig stayed in the side yard and looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen.

I stayed with him so I could be his minder. Right on his feet. Ha. That is a good job.



Then Niamh was all awake and took her fast as can be bicycle to the beautiful clothes store.

But then she had to come home because she forgot to bring her lots of water bottle. 

Because you need lots of nice water in the way too hot. Or you will just melt. 

Niamh went to a very loud outside concert last night. 


With her friends from the beautiful clothes store. They took lots of pictures for me.

Because I cannot go to the loud music outside concerts.

Because I just might get all lost in the middle of the way too many people. I would not like that. 

So I stay in our own house and mind everything. It is my best job.

Craig and I had a before lunchtime cookie. Ha. Just for us. 

Because my friend Emmet was still all fast asleep. So he could not share. Too bad for him.

He was even getting a big glass of cold milk. In the middle of the night. I heard him. That is silly.

When Zita came home she brought me a present. 

Because I am the very best minder dog ever. 

It was a brand new big red ball. And it is all as round as can be. Ha. That is a good present. 

This afternoon Zita went to a make just your feet beautiful store. 

With a letter. It was a Happy Birthday day present letter for the beautiful feet store. Ha. 

You have to have beautiful feet in the summertime. It is known. 

When Zita came home she had red toes. All of them. Oh dear. 

But we went for our before dinnertime walk anyway. That is good. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.

And maybe we will watch the dangerous spies again. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment