Thursday 25 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Seven 

Zita had to go to her downtown office early this morning.

So we had a very early in the morning walk. 

Before it was all too hot outside. 

But the new talking to you machine said it is very hot in way far away Wales today. That is not all right.

I think all the dragons are fast asleep inside their nice cool caves. In the little mountains. 

Wales is not so very big. So they can only have little mountains. Oh well.

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today.

Because he found another giant cinnamon bun from nice Mister Kettleman’s store. Ha.

So we had it for our together breakfast. And some more too much coffee. 

Then we played catch the ball. There were no clouds in the sky at all. 

Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie must have caught them all. Ha. 

They are very good sheep clouds chasers. It is known.

My friend Niamh is still in the forest. Minding all the little children. Oh well.

Last night there were lots of people in the pond park. With little go all by themselves boats.

The people made the boats all by themselves. Ha.

There was even a boat with little pretend people. With paddles. 



Like the Kathy’s cottage boats. Ha. 

And the pretend people made the boat go all over the pond. All by themselves. Ha. 

But when it gets too dark outside all the boats go home. Oh well.

This morning a nice lady came to my house to tell Craig about mister God.  

But she did not come in.

Because we know all about Mister God. 

And even all the way old Gods from everywhere too. Ha. Good for us.

I tried to tell her all about Mister Saint Newton.

But she did not understand me. Too bad for her. Ha.



Then I had a nice nap. Beside Craig on the comfy living room rug. That is a good rug. 

We had crunchy toasts for our outside lunchtime. 

But I got too hot so I came in to my comfy cool bed in the kitchen.

Then Craig came into. He was going to melt he said. Too bad for him.

There is another football game tonight. Up on the busy street. Oh well.

The police cars are already on my street. Looking for the all just lost cars. Oh well.

Craig told Zita to be careful when she rides the not so fast bicycle home tonight.

Because the cars are just looking for a place to park. 

Then they do not see any bicycles, or people, or even nice dogs. 

Because they are all lost. Oh dear. 

So everybody else has to be very careful. It is known. 

That is why the police cars are right on my own corner. And the take the cars away trucks too. Ha. 

I only have to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

Because my friends Emmet and Niamh are not here. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went on our very quiet streets walk tonight. 

We did not go to see the ducks. Or the brand new beautiful bridge. 

Because of the lost cars people. 

We watched all of the Scotsman detective program last night. 

Now we will have to find another new program. 

Or look out my watching window at all the lost people.


No comments:

Post a Comment