Tuesday 2 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Four 

I was the very best guarder dog ever very early this morning.

There was a giant raccoon right by our own shed. I barked and barked at it.



When Zita and I went outside I had to scare it all away. I was very brave. Zita told me. Ha.



Then we went for a little walk. 

And when we were back home it was still all gone. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita went to our very nice dentist. Up on the busy street. 

So I guarded Craig. In case the giant raccoon came back. Good for me.

Craig was all awake when Zita came home. Me too.

Then Zita went to her stretching store.

Because she did not go to the rascal ladies office today. It is her own holiday today. Ha.

Craig I had our toasts in the living room this morning. We did not go outside today.

Because it was already very hot outside. And we did not want to just melt away. Ha.

My friend Niamh is still with all her friends the Mahoney’s cottage. 



With all the Mahoneys too. 

It is always not way too hot at the cottage. That is why there are cottages. Ha. 

And this morning the lights in Niamh’s bedroom did not work at all. Oh oh. 

We did not know why. 

So we called Mister Paul. 

After lunchtime he came to our house and fixed it all up again. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our muffins in the side yard. 

Until we were too hot and had to come in to our cool as can be house. 

My friend Niamh came back from the cottage. Just before dinnertime. 

But she cannot have a tasty dinner with us. 

Because she is all too tired and too red from the too much sunshine. 

My friend Niamh is too white for too much sunshine. 

Sometimes she gets a sick tummy from the too much sunshine. 

So she had a squeaky clean shower and then went downstairs to her big comfy bed. 

For a very long nap. Maybe until morning. Maybe.

We watched the nice detectives last night. We did not have any chips. I do not know why.

There is a very big bag of brand new chips in the kitchen. 

Maybe they are just for visitors chips. Maybe. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment