Monday 8 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Forty 

Craig and Zita and I did not have even a little sleep in today.

Because it is not a sleep in day. It is a going to work all day day. Oh well.

It was a not way too hot morning today so Zita and I had a nice hello everybody walk.

Then the not so fast bicycle took Zita to the rascal ladies office. 

So Craig and I have all toasty warm from the oven croissants for our breakfast. 

That is a good breakfast. And Craig had his too much coffee too. Ha. 

Then we looked out my watching window. It is a see the trees two times day for my pond. Ha.


It was a quiet as can be. My friends the ducks were not there either. 

Maybe it is a sleep in for ducks day. Maybe.

After I had a very little nap we went outside ro my side yard. 

So Craig could have another too much coffee. And cookies.

But I did not have any cookies. 

I was too busy with my big red ball. That is a good ball.



But it is a bit full of holes. Oh dear. 

It will not roll anywhere anymore. Oh dear.

And Zita could not find a brand new one. Too bad for me.

After work last night Niamh and her friends went to the very loud outside concert.

We have lots and lots of of loud outside concert in the summertime. 

When my friend Emmet was all awake Niamh was still all fast asleep. 

Emmet is nearly finished making his important story beautiful. That is good.

His dragon game friends are coming to my house this afternoon. That is nice.

Craig and I looked out my watching window but it was not so interesting. 

There was not even anybody going on their nice walks. 

So I had a little nap right beside my friend Craig.

Then Niamh was all fast awake. She does not have any work today. 

So I helped her make a tasty breakfast. I am always a very good kitchen helper. It is known.

Craig and I had peanut butter and honey toasties. 

They were hamburger buns. All toasty hamburger buns. Ha. 

Then Craig and I went outside so he could finish his book. And I could chew my big red ball again. 

In the beautiful everywhere sunshine. 

Mister Shadow chased all the sheep clouds away. 

So it was just blue sky everywhere. Ha. That is good.

Mister God made sheep clouds so dogs like Mister Shadow can chase them forever. 

And never get tired. Ha. That is good.

Then I went inside so I could keep Niamh company. In the living room. 

She was watching her television program on her fast computer.

I had a nice nap because I was a bit too hot. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight because Emmet was playing the dragons game downstairs with his friends.

So we had our own dinner in our dining room with Craig and Zita and Niamh.

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk after our dinnertime. Ha.  

So we had a very long walk all the way to the lake. And it was full of boats. With people in them. 

Craig went to bed early tonight.

Because maybe he has a sick tummy. Oh dear. 

I will just keep his feet comfy warm. Ha. That is my favourite job.


No comments:

Post a Comment