Saturday 8 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Eight 

I was not so busy today. 

I had to get up very early this morning.

Because I had to take Zita on her good morning to everybody walk this morning.

There was nobody to say good morning to today.

Because it was way too cold this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Then Zita went to her make her beautiful store. Because it will be Merry Christmas time soon.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

Because of the way too cold outside. 

Niamh slept in again. Oh dear. 

So Zita drove her to the very stretchy clothes store. 

So she would not be late. Oh dear.

Then when Zita came home Craig and Zita went to get delicious secret presents for our friends.

They went to the little town with the very little castle. 

That is where you can get the very special own made chocolate treats. Ha.

When they were gone Miss Andrea came to visit my friend Emmet. That is nice. 

Now she has a white very little car. 

So she can always drive from her new university to visit us. Ha. That is good.

Then Emmet and Miss Andrea went out for a delicious lunch. 

I did not go. I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself.

When they came home they just talked a lot. So I had a nice nap.

Miss Andrea brought a giant box of secret presents from our cheese party friends. That is nice.

And Mister Tom brought us some brand new stories. For the television.

I barked at him. 

Because maybe I was just all fast asleep when he came to my house. Maybe. 

Craig and Zita did not get home until nearly dinner time. 

So I took Zita for our walk right away. We went up to the busy street. 

To the presents for nice animals store. I got a treat. And brand new keep my feet dry boots. 

We got our cheese party friends secret presents for their cats. For their Merry Christmas time.

They do not have a nice dog. Only cats. Oh well. Too bad for them.

And some fish. That live in their own little pond. With hiding places. 

So the nasty raccoons can not catch them. Ha.

But nice big dog live right beside them. That is good.

Then Zita drove Emmet to his giant Merry Christmas dinner. 

With all his friends. At Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s little apartment.

Everybody brings tasty food for everybody. Ha. 

Emmet is bringing a box of the very delicious cookies for their dessert.

From the special baking store. Up on the busy street. Those are good treats. It is known.

Sometimes we have their very very heavy bread. For the special not real pancakes toasts. 

There was only Craig and Zita for me to mind at dinnertime. That is an easy job. Ha. 

Then we watched the from way far away detectives. Until the end. 

I had another nice nap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment