Tuesday 4 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Four 

I had a nice quiet day today. 

Craig and I had a little sleep in after Zita went to the rascal ladies office.

Because he had to listen to his very interesting book. In bed. I kept him all comfy warm. 

Then Emmet had to go to see his nice dentist. 

So he would have spic and span teeth for the Merry Christmas time.

A present man brought us a secret present at dinnertime last night. Ha.

And another one came today. Ha. I love secret present time. 

The present man always says hello Poppy when he comes to my house. That is nice.

Niamh had to go to her nice university right away today. 

Because she has another new story to write. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had round toasts this morning. With tasty jam. But not right away.

Because he had to drink his too much coffees before we made the toasts. Oh well. 

It is hard making just right toasts. Sometimes they are way too toasty. But I am always a big help. 

Because Craig always makes too much toasts and I have to eat the extra bits. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet told me a lady in far away Antigonish made the just straight lines words on his arm. 

The words are not in one of his interesting fat books. They are right on his own arm. So he cannot loose them anywhere. 

Zita was wrapping secret presents last night. To go to way far away Ireland. 

Even some for her mother and her father. That is nice. 

Her mother is making own made keep you comfy warm Irish sweater for Emmet.

But it is not a secret present.

It is a just because Gramma present. Ha. Those are good presents. 

Craig and I played catch the ball this morning. 

Because there is no too much snow in our side yard today. Good for us. 

Then he had to find new stories for our nice Queen. So I had a comfy nap.

Emmet’s friend Mister Florian is still in the giant library in way far away Spain. 

But he found a very interesting story for Emmet. A way way way old Irish story. 

Right in the very very old library. That is interesting. 

So this afternoon Emmet can read it on his comfy leather sofa. And have a nap. Maybe.

Miss Tamina came today. In the afternoon. With a helper today. I do not know why. Oh well. 

They made the house as clean as can be. With their noisy machines. Oh well. 

I stayed in the bedroom. On my own comfy duvet. 

Until the house was all clean and Miss Tamina and her helper left. 

My friend Emmet just stayed in his big comfy bedroom. Ha. 

Tonight is a stay until late at the university night for Niamh. 

Maybe we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe. 

Or just a nice nap. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment