Thursday 27 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Seven 

Today is our next Merry Christmas Day. With all the Mahoneys. Ha. That is a good day.

We always have lots of cheese when the Mahoneys come to visit me.

Because they know cheese is my favourite. Ha.


We put all the brand new secret presents under our tree. Just for them. That is nice.

Zita and I had a nice good morning walk with Professor Jill and the little dog.

It is a very cold outside day today. Oh well. I am still very furry. Ha.

When we came home Craig used the brand new make the too much coffees all by itself machine. 

To make Craig and Zita’s too much coffee.

But there was an accident. Oh dear. 

Maybe I was a bit too excited when I got my tasty toasts. 

And Craig’s coffee fell right on the rug. After I hit it with my foot. Oh dear.

But I did not get in trouble.

Because it was just an accident. That is good.

Then Craig and Zita made the house as neat and tidy as can be. 

Because of our another Merry Christmas Day. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh went up to the busy street. To see a spider movie. Just together.

Because Emmet is going back to far away Antigonish in just a little while. 

So he can finish his giant important story. 

Before he goes to way far away Wales. To tell everybody about his other very interesting story.

All about the way way old kings. And their doctors. In way far away Ireland. A long long time ago.Ha. 

That is an interesting story.

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk very early today. 

Because of our next party. Ha. 

We are going to have a giant tasty ham for our party dinner tonight. Not used turkeys. Ha.


I saw Zita put it in the fast cooking oven. Ha. That is good.

Zita had a squeaky clean shower this afternoon. For our party tonight.

Everybody in our house is squeaky clean. 

Except for Craig and me. We are just neat and tidy. 

Maybe because we are just furry. Oh well. Too bad for us.

When all the Mahoneys come to our house I will be very busy. Minding everything.

I had a nice nap. To get all ready. Good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment