Wednesday 5 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Five 

I took Zita and Professor Jill for a very long walk this morning. And the little dog too. Good for me.

It was not so very nice outside. Just some all the time little snow. Everywhere. Oh well. 

I was a soggy dog when we got home.


Then Zita took Niamh to her nice university for her very early in the morning class.

Because Niamh nearly did not even sleep last night.

Because she was writing her brand new stories all night. Oh dear.

Then Zita went to visit her friend Miss Daphne and had a nice breakfast with her. That is nice.

So Craig and I had the round toasts for our breakfast. 

But we did not have any tasty jam today. Oh well.

Then Niamh came back home and went right back to her very warm bed. For some more fast asleep. 

So I went downstairs to mind her and I had a big nap too.

Then Emmet was all awake. So I helped him make his good morning breakfast.

Then I had another nap. On my comfy kitchen bed. Ha. That was a good morning. Good for us. 

Craig said I am having a lazy dog day. That is not very nice. Too bad for him.

Then my friend Zita came home. With tasty fat Scotsman’s scones. 

Because Miss Daphne made way too many. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and I had two for our own lunchtime. 

Then Mister Paul came to visit us. 

To help Zita fix the clothes cleaning machine. Just for a little bit. Ha. That is good.

Now we can wash our dirty clothes here. In my house. Ha. That is good.

Tomorrow the little silver car is going to get brand new wheels. 

For all its do not get stuck in the snow tires. 

So all the tires stay all nice and round. All the time. Not just sometimes. That is good.

This afternoon Zita and Niamh and the black go fast car went to the not so expensive breakfast store.


To find our giant beautiful Merry Christmas tree. Ha. That is good. 

Merry Christmas time is my favourite.

Because we always have lots of friends come to my house for big parties. 

And then we have lots of cheese and tasty treats. Ha. 

And we all get special Merry Christmas time secret presents. From our friend Mister Saint Santa. Me too. 

Some people do not care about Mister Saint Santa. 

So they do not get any lovely secret presents. Too bad for them. 

But their very nice dogs do not get any either. 

Because Mister Saint Santa does not know where they live. Oh dear. That is not all right.

I fell asleep outside. In my own side yard. And when I was all awake I was a snow dog. Oh dear.

That is silly. Oh well.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is a good dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment