Saturday 1 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty One

It was Craig’s old friends breakfast day today.

But Zita and I did not take him to the busy street restaurant. 

Because Craig and Mister Paul went all by themselves. Too bad for them.

Then Zita and I had a nice quiet by ourselves morning. That is a nice morning.

We had our toasts together. And looked out my watching window. 

Then we went for our before lunchtime walk. It is not cold today. That is nice. 

I did not have to wear my keep me warm coat today. 

But Zita had to use her keep your hands toasty warm gloves. 

Last night Zita was at the rascal ladies office for so long a nice man brought us tasty food. 

From the delicious food restaurant up on the busy street. Ha.

At then we ate it. And there was so much Niamh took some for her dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh went to the expensive clothes store at lunchtime today. 

Because it is a stay until late night at the store. Too bad for her.

My friend Emmet is coming back to our house today. 

On the very fast do not get lost aeroplane. Right to our city. Ha.

So Zita and the black go fast car will go to the aeroport and find him right away. That is good. 

So he can have his lovely dinner here. With me. Ha. That is good.

But Niamh will not be here. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Zita went to the lots of delicious food store. 

To get lots and lots of milk. And big steaks. And tasty fat chocolate croissants.

But no pastas. Ha. 

Because my friend Emmet is coming home tonight. Ha. And they are his favourite. 

Maybe we will watch the from way way far away in Australia detectives tonight. 

If my friend Emmet is fast asleep tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment