Tuesday 25 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Five

We had our giant Merry Christmas time cheese party last night. Ha.

With lots and lots of cheese. And tasty beans too. 


And lots and lots of my friends too. 

Miss Cara and Miss Lily and Miss Lee. And me too. Ha. Good for us.


And everybody stayed very late. So I went to bed. Ha.

Then I had to get up. When everybody went home. 

So I could help put all the secret presents under our beautiful Merry Christmas tree. Ha.


Then Craig read the Mister Saint Santa story to Emmet and Niamh.


You cannot go to fast asleep Merry Christmas night until you hear that story. It is the rule. 

When we got up this morning there were even more presents. Mister Saint Santa presents. Ha.


I had to mind them.

Because everybody had to get their tasty treats breakfast first.


I helped too.


We did not have a good morning walk this morning. 

Because it is Merry Christmas Day. And it is way way cold outside today.

When I looked out my watching window there was not anybody there. At all. 


Then Craig gave everybody their secret presents. It is his own Merry Christmas time job.

Mister Saint Santa brought me a secret present. A brand new catching ball. Ha.

And I got a special present from my very far away friends Miss Gracie, Miss Masie and Mister Elliott. Ha.


Niamh helped me open it.

Because it was all tied up with string. Ha.


Because all special from far away presents are tied with strong string. It is the rule.

I got a brand new own made Scotsman’s comfy blanket. Just for me. Ha.


That is a good present. 

I let Zita and Niamh lie on it too. Ha. Good for me.

Everybody got lots and lots of presents. 

Craig got a brand new special too much coffees machine. 

Because he just broke the other ones. Oh dear. 

Emmet got a brand new very fast take everywhere computer. 

So he can send us interesting stories when he visits way far away Wales. Or maybe even pictures too.

Niamh got a just money present. So she can go to a do not fall off your motorcycle school. Oh dear. 

I do not that that is a very good present. 

If you do not get on a motorcycle you will not fall off. It is known.

And everybody got interesting books. And new underwear. And socks. And Craig got a comfy soft Scotsman’s shirt. Ha.

And Zita got a very old bottle of Scotsman’s drink. 

Craig can never find brand new bottles. He can only find very old bottles. Oh dear.

He should go to a different store.

Emmet got Craig more little knights. With a giant monster too. Oh dear.

And our cheese party friends got Emmet and Niamh a brand new beautiful tree. 

To remember all our brave soldiers. And our Old Colonel George too. That is a good present.

Craig’s mother and Mister Paul are coming to our house this afternoon.

To have the giant Merry Christmas time dinner. With a turkey. And wine. Ha. 

Maybe it is one of Uncle Bill’s always got away turkeys. Ha.

Maybe we will have more cheese too. Maybe. 

Cheese is my favourite. 

In another day we are going to have another Merry Christmas. 

With all the Mahoneys. Even Miss Tara too. 

We will eat up all the used food. 

And we will have more secret presents too. And lots of cheese.

Because cheese is the Mahoneys very favourite. Ha. That is good.

My friend Niamh is going to her beautiful clothes store in the middle of the night tonight. 

Because tomorrow is buy everything for only a little bit of money day. 

So the store will be way way busy. And they need to be all ready right away.

To sell everything to everybody. Ha.


Everybody is very tired. 

We will have a nice sleep. In our comfy beds. Ha. That is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment