Saturday 15 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Five 

I had a very busy night last night.

Because of our Sing Happy Birthday day party. 

I had to guard everything. By myself.

Because everybody else was too busy eating. 


We put all the beautiful decorations on our giant Merry Christmas tree. And we had our dinner too. Ha.

And after we had all the tasty treats we had two all on fire cakes.

Because we have two Sing Happy Birthday days. On the same day. Ha. Good for us.


Niamh’s cake was just made of ice cream. It is her favourite cake. Ha.

And Emmet had his very favourite just full of chocolate cake. Ha.

Then all the ladies put on their own beautiful party clothes so they could go dancing. Downtown. 

Craig and Zita and I stayed here. To make everything neat and tidy again. 

And Emmet had to talk to his from very far away friends. On his other computer.

Maybe Mister Florian in way far away Spain. 

He is still in the very very very old library. Looking for old stories. 

He is not even going home for Merry Christmas time. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

He has to stay in way far away Spain and eat lots and lots of delicious food instead.

This morning Craig and Mister Paul went to the old friends breakfast restaurant. 

Zita and I did not go. We were too busy putting up our beautiful decorations.


I was a very big help. Zita told me. 

After lunchtime Zita went shopping with doctor Susan. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet.

I had a nice little nap. Outside in my side yard. 

It is not even cold today. Everything is just melting away. Ha. 

Now everybody will be very soggy. With cold feet too. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Emmet talked to his grandmother and grandfather today. On the telephone. 

So they could say Happy Birthday. From way far away Dublin. That is nice.

Niamh could not talk to them.

Because she was working at the beautiful clothes store. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Zita and I did not go for our before dinnertime walk today.

I did not want to get all messy and soggy. She said maybe we will go after dinner. 

Or maybe I will have a nice nap instead 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

If Niamh does not have to work until too late. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe.

We have two bags of chips. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment