Sunday 2 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Two 

It was sleep in Sunday but everybody got up too early today.

Except for my friend Emmet. He stayed in his very comfy bed. 

With all his own pillows. In his own big bedroom. Ha.

Because going on aeroplanes make you very tired. 

Zita and I only went for a little walk this morning. 

Because it is a windy freezie rain day. Those are not so nice days. For nice long walks. 

When Emmet was just all nearly awake he made a sandwich and went back to his comfy bedroom.

So he could study for his silly for the Harvard university exam. It is tomorrow. Oh dear. 

And Niamh was busy writing her brand new stories. Oh dear. 

Everybody is busy. Except Craig. He is just reading. In the den. 

Niamh told me that her store is not the expensive clothes store. 

It is the stretch yourself all over store. Oh well. Too bad for me.

So Zita drove her to her stretching everything store before our lunchtime.

Because of the nasty windy outside day. 

Before lunchtime Zita used her special machine and made my comfy bed into two comfy beds. Ha. 

That is a good machine. Maybe it is a magic machine. 

There is lots of magic on the television. Like scary dragons. Ha.

Craig and I had a giant chocolate croissant. 

I only had a little crunchy piece without the chocolate bits. Ha. 

Croissants are my favourite. And cheese too.

Sometimes we have delicious cheesie croissants. Ha. Good for me.

Zita took all our dirty clothes to the clothes cleaning store. 

So we will not only have dirty clothes to wear. 

I do not have any dirty clothes. I just have an all the time messy face. 

And sometimes my keep me dry as can be coat is dirty. Too bad for me.

When Zita came home we had Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels for our lunchtime snack.

With the only for bagels cheese. Two kinds of cheese. Ha.

When we were all finished Zita took all the very clean clothes downstairs. 

To the make everything as dry as a chip machine. That is good.

And Emmet went back to his studying for the tomorrow exam. Oh dear.

Then Zita went out. In the black go fast car. She did not say where she was going.

Because it is secret presents time. Ha.

We are going to to have a special welcome home Emmet dinner tonight. 

With special very tasty cooked outside steaks. And maybe cheese. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment