Thursday 13 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Three 

The present man brought us a secret present last night. After our dinnertime. 

And it was for me. Ha. 

A secret Merry Christmas present for Miss Poppy Taylor. Ha. 

From my very far away friends Miss Maisie, Miss Gracie and Mister Elliott. Ha.

Craig put it under the still all frozen up Merry Christmas tree. Right away. 

It is the very first Merry Christmas present under our tree. Ha. Good for me. 


This morning our tree is not frozen tight. Now it is a real Merry Christmas tree.

With my secret present. Still right there. Ha. 


Craig and I had the round toasts today. But we did not have any jam today. Oh well. 

When Niamh was all nearly awake she went to the buy stretch yourself all over clothes store. To work. 

And then my friend Emmet was all awake too. 

But he had to go to the very bake delicious treats store. To buy a big tasty cake. 

But he had to go out in the very cold outside. So her wore his keep your ears warm hat.

Because this afternoon he is going to Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s apartment. 

To play the dragons game.

Playing the dragons game makes everybody very hungry. It is known. 

So he is bringing the cake for everybody.

Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our lunch. Then we played catch the ball.

But not for so long. 

Because the go fast chair does not like the way too cold outside. Oh well.

So then I had a nice nap. On the comfy living room rug. So I could mind my watching window. Ha.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the very dark. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Then Zita went out to do more Merry Christmas shopping. Ha. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig. 

We had peanut butter toasts for our dinnertime. With lots of jelly. Ha. Good for us.

Then Craig watched the football game. So I had a nice nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment