Sunday 9 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Nine 

It was sleep in Sunday today. 

So everybody had a sleep in. Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Emmet and Niamh had to have very big sleep ins. 

Because they did not get all back home until way late at night. Ha. Too bad for them.

Niamh said she won.

Because she was even later than her big brother. That is silly.

We had own made muffins for our altogether lunch.

A brand new muffin fell right on top of me. And I did not even eat it all up. Ha. Good for me. 

So I got a giant lettuce treat. Ha.

When we were having our delicious lunch a present man brought Niamh brand new step on everybody shoes. Ha.


And Miss Andrea came to my house to have tea with us. 

And get the Merry Christmas presents for everybody in far away. Ha. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her stretch a lot clothes store. She is going to be there until late tonight.

Because it is a special night for all the nice people who work there. I do not know why. 

And then auntie Jane came for a little visit. 

She brought our secret Merry Christmas presents. 

And Emmet and Niamh’s Sing Happy Birthday day presents too. Ha. 

We have Emmet and Niamh’s Sing Happy Birthday day and Merry Christmas time nearly altogether. Oh dear.

I do not know why. Oh well.

We gave auntie Jane and uncle George their Merry Christmas secret present too.

Then Zita took her to the aeroport in the black go fast car. 

So she would not be too late for the do not get so lost aeroplane.

When Zita was back home she put brand new beautiful lights on our trees. 

Because everything should be beautiful for Merry Christmas time. It is known. 


I could not help. I should be the best helper. It is my best job. But I had to stay inside. 

So then I was a too much barking dog. I got in trouble. Again. 

So I had to keep Craig company in the den. We watched the football game. 

That was not so interesting. Too bad for me. 

Then I took Zita for our nice before dinnertime walk. It is not way too cold outside. 

Craig did not tell her I was in trouble. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig and Zita and Emmet and I had our tasty dinner together. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment