Friday 14 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Four 

It is Emmet’s and Niamh’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. That is a good day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk before everybody was all awake.

Then she and the go fast car went downtown. To the rascal ladies office.

Craig got up so he could wrap some secret presents. Even one from me to my friend Emmet. Ha.

I do not know what it is. 

Because it is still a secret present.

Niamh and Miss Rima got brand new very little dresses. Just all full of sparkles. And no backs at all.

They are only for parties. They came in the mail. Maybe they are too small. Maybe.


Then Niamh and Miss Rima and Miss Taryn went to a nice restaurant for a special lunchtime.

And Craig went to his Merry Christmas time lunch. 

With Miss Fiona and Mister Kevin and Mister George. 

They always have a special only at Christmas time lunch. 

But when Craig was out the too much snow came back. Oh dear. 

Zita saw him on the busy street. In the too much snow.

So she left the black car here and helped him come back to our house. 

Because he was nearly all stuck in the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

The go fast chair does not have do not get stuck in the snow tires. That is silly.

He was as soggy as can be when he was home. 

So I stayed with him in the kitchen. Until he was a dry as a chip.

Then when everybody was home it was open all the presents time.

That is my favourite time. Ha. I am always a big help opening presents. It is my favourite job.

Niamh got brand new comfy keep your feet dry boots. From Zita’s friend’s store. On the busy street.

They are from way way far away Australia. Ha. 


And a beautiful coat from her own downtown store. Ha. That is silly.

And a little ring. Because it is her special Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha.

I got Emmet a brand new book. For his dragons game. Ha. Good for me.


And Zita got him an very fat interesting book. All about the way old Gods. 

And he got real pants. Not just jeans. From his little sister. Ha.

And I minded everything and everybody. Ha. Good for me.


Then everybody went to make their very own tea cups. Up on the busy street. Emmet too.

When everybody is home they are going to put all the beautiful decorations on our Merry Christmas tree.

And have lots of tasty treats. And two all on fire cakes. 

Because that is the rule. Ha. That is a good rule.

Sing Happy Birthday days are my favourite. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment