Wednesday 12 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty Two 

It is my friend Zita’s do not go to work day today.

So we had a little sleep in. Me too.

Then we went for a very long walk in the beautiful full of just sunshine day. That was nice.

Craig had a big sleep in. So I had to get him all awake. That is a good job.

We did not have tasty toasts today. Just the too much coffees. Oh dear.

Then Niamh was all awake. 

She had a remember everything exam today. 

I did not know that. Nobody told me. They should tell me. It is my job. Too bad for them. 

So Zita took her to their nice university early. In the black go fast car.

So she could have a fill you all up snack before the exam. 

It is not so nice to have a grumbly tummy. In your remember everything exams. It is known. 

Then Zita and Emmet went to the too much of everything store. 

To look at brand new secret present computers.

Because Emmet’s little computer is nearly as old as me. Oh dear.

When they were gone out Craig made Emmet’s own little computer as clean as can be. So maybe it would be faster. Maybe. 


Craig and I had used pizza for our lunchtime today. Ha. Good for us.

And today Mister Saint Francis gave Emmet brand new real money. And he did not know why.

Maybe it is his secret Merry Christmas present from nice Mister Saint Francis. Ha. That is nice.

Then Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. 

So she could sign a piece of paper. For a company. 

To tell them she was not dead at all. That is a silly company. 

This afternoon Craig and I watched a program on the television. It was all about way way old things.

From long long long time ago Ireland. All made of beautiful gold. Ha. 

And there were people talking all about Emmet’s favourite story all about stealing cows. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

They should have had fierce Bouvier dogs like me. To save the poor cows. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. Before it was as dark as can be. And dangerous.

Then Zita went to the nice university to bring Niamh home from her remember everything exam. That is good.

After dinner we brought our giant beautiful Merry Christmas tree into our own living room. 

So it would not be just as frozen as could be.Ha.

But we cannot put all the beautiful decorations on our tree until Emmet and Niamh’s Sing Happy Birthday day. It is the rule. But I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment