Wednesday 26 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Six 

Everybody had a sleep in today.

Except for my friend Niamh. She was nearly all wide awake in the middle of the still dark outside.

And then she went to her downtown store. Oh dear. 

In a car. To sell everything in the whole store. Ha. 

But we were not very wide awake.

So I kept Craig company in the big comfy bed. 

Even after Zita was all wide awake. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went for our long walk. And I found a treasure. 

A giant stick. Just for me.


And I brought it home. All the way from nearly Professor Jill’s house. Ha. Good for me.

Nice Professor Jill brought us two bags of own made tasty donuts. 

Craig had one for his breakfast. 

And then he had a fat croissant with the brand new full of blueberries own made jam. 

From our very far away friends. It was a secret present. Ha. Tasty presents are good presents. 

Then I helped Zita look out the den window. I got up on the not for Poppy sofa. Ha. 

Nobody said get off the sofa Poppy. Ha.


Maybe because it is Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 

My friend Emmet likes his brand new very fast computer.


He showed me that it was very fast. That is nice.

When Niamh came home she had to have a nice before dinnertime nap. 

Because of the way too early in the morning go to work. 

Zita and I made used turkey soup this afternoon. I was a big help.


Being the kitchen helper is my best job. It is known.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is good.

Maybe we will have some tasty turkey tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment