Monday 3 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Three

I was very busy today.

The silver little car needed an all full up tire. Again. So I helped Zita with the noisy machine.

Then she went to the rascal ladies office. The black go fast car went with her today.

And my friend Niamh had a sick tummy but she went to her nice university anyway. Oh dear.

But she has to go to the look in your eyes doctor this afternoon. Oh dear.

And this morning my friend Emmet was very busy. 

Because he was helping one of his students. In far away Antigonish. 

Looking at a story. But it was all a bit backwards. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Then he had to go to the exam for the Harvard university. 

So Zita came home and drove him to a very big building. In the black go fast car. 

It is not even a close building. 

It is a you have to drive a long way on the very very big and fast highway building. Oh dear. 

Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had the round toasts today. We did not have any tasty jam today. Too bad for me.

We only played catch the ball a little bit.

Because there was snow on my side yard. 

And in my front lawn too. And the street. Oh dear.


And then the very noisy move the snow away machines came on my own street. 

That is not so nice. They are way too noisy.

This afternoon Niamh finished one of her big new stories.

So Craig read it until it was all as beautiful as could be. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita came home. She brought Emmet. 

Because he was all finished the very very long exam.

But he was very tired so he had some Irish tea and a nice nap when Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk.

Now Emmet has words on his arm. He showed them to me.

But they are not real words. Just lots of straight lines. On his own arm. 

Because they are way way way old Irish words.

But they are not our out loud words. They are not our words at all. Oh well.

But my friend Emmet can read them. All by himself. 

The straight lines words say my friend Emmet is iron. That is silly. He is not. He just soft like me. Ha. 

People are silly. 

Even very very very old Irish people were silly. Ha. Too bad for them.

Emmet is now nearly a way way way old Irish person too. 

So now he can read the straight line words. And even write them too. Ha. 

Emmet’s grandfather is a way old Irish person. 

But he cannot read the just very straight line words. Oh well. Too bad for him.

We are having some delicious used food for our dinner tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Used food is my favourite. 

Maybe Mister Saint Newton will let some tasty bits fall on the floor. Just for me. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment