Friday 21 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Forty One

The go fast black car took Zita downtown today. To her little office.

Because it is not so nice outside today. 

It is all warm and rainy and everywhere is just melting again. That is silly weather.

The nice present man came this morning. That is nice.

But Craig spilled some of his too much coffees. When he went to answer the door. Or dear. 

And I had a little sick tummy. 

Maybe because I had too many treats yesterday. Oh dear. 

So I had a nice long nap. On my own comfy bed. 

So we had a quiet morning. 

Emmet and Niamh had big sleep ins. I did not go downstairs to get them all fast awake.

Because I was fast asleep too. Ha. 

Only Craig was all awake in our house. Too bad for him.

Tonight is the very very long night. I do not know why. Maybe because of the silly clocks. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet got a letter on his computer this morning.

Now he has to go to way far away Wales. 

Because everybody wants to hear his very interesting story. Ha. That is nice.

He is very happy too.

Only very nice people get invited to way far way meetings. To tell their stories. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Niamh did not get home until nearly this morning.

Because so many giant boxes of clothes came to the for stretching clothes store last night. 

And everybody had to get the store all ready for this morning. 

So Niamh went back to her store nearly right away today. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Professor Jill are going to have a tasty lunch today. 

Now he can tell her all about going to way far away Wales. Maybe he will see the dragons. 

Because that is where the dragons live. Craig told me. 

Professor Jill came to see me. In my house. 

Before Emmet took her to a nice lunch restaurant.

Then he had to go secret present shopping. 

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time. Ha. 

Craig was very busy this afternoon. Wrapping secret presents. 


It is his own Merry Christmas job. Ha. That is a good job.

We will not have another altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh’s store is very busy so she has to be a big help.

And Zita has shopping to do. For presents and tasty treats.

I could not have any treats today. 

Because of the little sick tummy this morning. To bad for me. 

Maybe we will watch something new on the television tonight. 

Maybe we will find brand new detectives. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment