Thursday 6 December 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twenty Six 

It was an everybody get up early today. Except for Emmet. Ha.

Because today is Niamh’s early in the morning class. 

And today Zita took the silver little car to the nice men at the fat tire store. Ha.

But Craig and I did not have our toasts today. Oh dear.

After he had his too much coffees he forgot about our breakfast toasts. 

He was too busy reading new nice Queen stories. Oh dear.

So I had a nice long nap. On the very comfy rug. In the living room. 


When Emmet was all awake he made his own breakfast. Ha.

Then Craig remembered about our not any breakfast. Ha. 

So we had a very early lunchtime. 

We had Scotsman’s scones with delicious strawberry jam. And then we had extra jam too. Ha.

At lunchtime Emmet went to visit his friends Mister Mike and Miss Morgan. At their apartment. 

He is going to play the dragons game. And maybe have his dinner there too. Ha.

And Niamh is working at her for buying beautiful just stretching clothes store. 

Maybe we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

So there will only be Craig and Zita for me to guard. Oh well.

The giant Merry Christmas tree is in my own side yard. It is all wrapped up. 


Because it is a present. But it is not a secret present. 

We got one for Miss Ginny too. We always get her Merry Christmas tree. It is a present. Ha. Good for us. 


I guarded our tree this afternoon. All by myself.

Because Craig was busy finding interesting stories. Ha. Good for me. 

After lunchtime present man brought us a very heavy box. Ha. Craig hid it.

Because it had secret presents in it. Ha. 

After my lunchtime I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Right after lunchtime Niamh came come from her downtown job. And had a big nap. Right away. 

She stayed there until my bedtime. Ha.

So I minded her. And Craig too. 

Zita came home in the silver little car. Now it has all the time round tires. 

Then Zita and I had a nice before dinnertime walk. Even in the very dark outside. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch the from way far away detectives tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment