Sunday 3 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty

It is sleep in Sunday. But Zita and I had only a little sleep in. 

So we went for a very nice long walk. In the beautiful sunshine. 

Craig and Emmet had big sleep ins. Ha.

When we got home Craig and Zita and I had crunchy toasts. With tasty jam. That is good toasts.

But my friend Emmet was still all fast asleep so he could not have any toasts. Too bad for him. 

Then Zita went downstairs to do some more wall painting. Even cousin Orlaith’s walls too.

I had to stay upstairs to mind Craig.

I can not be a painter’s helper. Too bad for me. Dogs are not so much help with painting. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet went to a lots of chips restaurant last night. Up on the busy street.

I guarded the house all by myself. It is a nice job. I get peanut butter treats.

Emmet had lots of people from all over for his all about the way old stories and the way old Gods.

Mister Florian from way way far away Germany was his helper. That is good.

They are going to do it next week too. Ha. He will be busy.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still at Miss Tara’s house. Talking about Rascals and making very tasty treats.

Own made tasty treats are their favourites. It is known.

BloggerImage

Sometimes they make own made pasta.

BloggerImage

Pasta is my friend Emmet’s favourite. Ha. 

They will not be home until very late tonight. The not so dangerous train is not so fast as aeroplanes.

Because the train stops everywhere. But aeroplanes do not do that. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times this morning. That is good.

But my own side yard is just full of pink flowers from our beautiful trees. 

So I always have a pink nose when I come in. Oh well. 

Niamh is going to be on Tara’s program. 

Talking to Tara all about why everybody should vote for your own Rascal. 

BloggerImage

If you do not even vote only silly rascals will be left. Oh dear.

They are going to make the program this afternoon. All by themselves. Ha. 

Zita used all our paint so she had to go and buy even more. 

Painting takes a long time. If you are not messy. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment