Sunday 10 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Seven

Craig and Emmet went to the old friends breakfast restaurant last night.

But for a tasty dinner instead. Ha. That is silly.

When they were away I minded everything last night. All by myself.

I have a very big story today because Zita sent me lots and lots of beautiful pictures.

Because Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are away. 

In the Bird Hotel. It is a very little hotel. That is a silly hotel.

But it has outside in the forest bathtubs. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

Maybe there are lions or fierce wolves in the forest. Oh dear. 

And yesterday they saw alligators and giant pretend dinosaurs. Right beside the road. And big fat snakes too. Oh dear. 

I would not like that place so much. 

Then they found the Bird Hotel on the nearly the same road. But far away from the alligators. That is good. 

Alligators cannot walk so very far. 

Because they have very short legs. Ha. Too bad for them. 

This morning Niamh and cousin Orlaith had to be all wide awake very early.

BloggerImage

Because the Bird Hotel only has early in the morning tasty breakfasts. Ha. Too bad for them.

They have a pond at the Bird Hotel. It is not a big as my pond. 

BloggerImage

Maybe they have ducks too. Maybe.

They stayed there a long time this morning. So they are going to sleep there again tonight. 

Because it was so beautiful. Even in the little house with no roof. 

BloggerImage

Craig and I got up early too. We did not have a nice sleep in today. 

We had our toasts instead. They were not too toasty today. Ha. That is good.

Then we played catch the ball. A lot.

Because we were the only ones wide awake. Emmet was still fast asleep. Ha. Too bad for him

He could not have toasts with us. 

I had to sleep at the top of the big bed last night. 

Because Zita is not here so I am in charge. Ha. 

Before lunchtime Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith went to a not real very old old town. 

BloggerImage

It used to be real a very long time ago. 

Now it is a new very old town. It was Miss Saint Marie’s town. When it was brand new. 

BloggerImage

It is where the old church men came to live with all the people who lived here before everybody else came here. 

Then they went for a tasty lunch. In the little town.

BloggerImage

After lunchtime I took my friend Lee for a nice walk. It is a beautiful day outside today. 

The skies are as blue as forever. Ha. That is good. 

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy in the kitchen bed. 

Tonight Craig and Emmet and I will have an own made dinner. 

With tasty bagels from Mister Kettleman’s bagels store. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig will watch a noisy movie.

And Emmet will play his game with his from all over everywhere friends.

Maybe I will have a nice nap. Because I am in charge. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment