Thursday 28 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Five

I had a very quiet day today.

After our nice walk Zita went to the rascal ladies office.

But I did not even have any toasts today.

Because I had a sick tummy. 

Maybe I ate some sticks again. Maybe. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had a big nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

My friend Craig got me a nice little piece of banana for my breakfast. 

That was nice. And my peanut butter treat too. 

We played catch the ball too. But not too much. Because of the sick tummy. 

It is good to have friends when you are not feeling so well. 

I always take care of everybody when they are sick. That is my favourite job. 

My friend Emmet had a very long tasty breakfast with Professor Jill this morning.

To talk all about Professor Jill’s brand new classes at the nice university. And to have tasty treats too.

I did not mind Craig this morning. He minded me. Ha. That is silly. Oh well. 

Niamh is all better now. So she went to her work at the Center Building. To see all her friends.

Then I minded Craig. In the living room. On the comfy rug.

Because I did not feel too sick anymore. So I had some tasty lunch. Good for me. 

Tonight is the everybody plays the dragons game night. And have a tasty own made dinner. 

Sometimes Zita makes a giant dinner for them. 

Or everybody gets in our kitchen and cooks everything all by themselves. 

Our friend Kirian is a sometimes cook. At a lots of money for fish restaurant. 

Niamh does not like fish. Not even a bit. Oh well. 

We always have our dinner in Emmet’s big bedroom when we play the dragons game. Ha. 

And I mind everybody. Right on the comfy pillows. 

Zita had to go to the way too much of everything store. 

To get tasty food for Niamh and cousin Orlaith. Because they are going to the Mahoney’s cottage. On the beautiful lake. For the whole weekend. 

BloggerImage

Because it will be our country’s Sing Happy Birthday day holiday. 

And they and all the Mahoneys are going to the cottage. And Tara too. From Toronto. Ha. 

We always bring tasty food when we are going to a cottage. 

Because we are polite. It is known. 

I have to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet too. So I cannot go.

Emmet cannot go either. 

Because he has to teach all the from very far away people all about the way way old stories. 

Right on his computer. In his own bedroom. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch more new detectives tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment