Monday 25 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Two

We did not go for our good morning nice walk this morning.

Because Niamh is still too stick. She had a very sick tummy all night.

So Zita gave her her special from the doctor medicine. In the middle of the night. Oh dear. 

But her throat is still too sore. So she is going to see her nice doctor this afternoon. 

So she will be all better again. 

Zita and I are doing all her rascal ladies work right in our house today. 

So we can take care of my friend Niamh. That is right. 

I got tasty toasts treats.

Because I was being a big help. 

Last night we had used own made pizzas. I got some. They are tasty pizzas.

Craig went out after lunchtime up to our busy street. To get some medicine. 

And then he went to the too much money for food store and got some of the very tasty for toasts bread. 

For our good morning toasts. Ha. That is good. 

When he got home Zita took Niamh to her nice doctor so they can make her all better again. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

Emmet is very busy today. 

He has to make way way old only in Irish stories into brand new in English stories. So everybody can read them. 

Not just very dead old Irish people. 

Making the brand new stories fills his head all up very quickly. He told me so. Oh dear. 

He should have a nice nap. It is known. 

My head does not get all filled up all the time. 

Because I have lots of lovely naps on the big comfy beds. Ha. Good for me. 

It is a beautiful day outside today so I minded everybody from my side yard. 

On the very warm stones. Ha. 

And I waited for Zita and Niamh to come home. It is my best job. 

Then Niamh and cousin Orlaith kept me company in the side yard. 

But then Niamh went downstairs to have a big nap. Her nice doctor told here she has the steep throat. 

And she has to have medicine for it. 

She cannot swallow so well because her throat is too steep for things to go down. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. But maybe Niamh will not be able to eat anything. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment