Tuesday 5 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Two

It is a not so nice day outside today.

Zita and I went for a nice walk but we were not even a bit soggy. That is good.

A man came in a car to take Zita to Mister Mike’s fix it all up garage to get the black go fast car. Ha.

Now it has its own go fast in the summer tires. That is good.

They are the funny made all of tires fat man’s tires. Ha.

That is a silly man. It is known. 

People are very silly. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Miss Rima came to our house very early this morning. Before our toasts.

Because Niamh and Miss Rima had a meeting with the lawyer Miss Megan. At Mister Starbucks store. 

They have to talk to Miss Megan so they will not just go to jail when they have their rascals program all done. Ha. That is good. 

Craig had I a toasty bagel for our breakfast. It was just us. 

Everybody else was gone. Except for Emmet who was still all fast asleep. Ha. Too bad for him.

Mister Paul came to my house to borrow the silver little car. But only for a bit.

Then Niamh and Miss Rima came home to do everything Miss Megan told them. 

So they stayed at the dining room table until way past lunchtime. Working with their not too big computers and pieces of paper.

Craig and I had peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. That is a tasty lunch. 

We only played catch the ball sometimes today.

Because Craig was reading for our nice Queen. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

After lunchtime I heard my friend Niamh on Craig’s telephone. 

She was talking all about why there is not enough houses for everybody. On Tara’s own all about Rascals program. 

BloggerImage

When she was at Tara’s little apartment. In Toronto. Eating tasty food. And talking. Ha.

I minded Niamh and Miss Rima after lunchtime. That was an easy job. 

They were busy at the dining room table. So I had a little nap. 

Cousin Orlaith came home from the buffalos building early today. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me. Maybe I was having a nice nap. Maybe. 

Then Niamh went to the Centre Building for her after lunchtime job. 

And Emmet went to visit his friends Mister Mike and Miss Morgan. 

At their little apartment. To play the dragons game. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I had a very quiet day today. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the words on the television detectives tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment