Tuesday 19 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Six

I had another nice very quiet day today.

Zita and I had a very good long walk in the beautiful full of sunshine day. 

Before she went to the rascal ladies office. 

So then I had a very little sleep in with Craig.

I did not have toasts today.

Because Miss Devon came to make the house all spic and span. With the noisy machines. Oh dear. 

I do not like the noisy machines so much. 

So I went downstairs to mind Emmet and Niamh. 

I had a nice nap on the for Poppy too sofa. In Niamh’s new bedroom. And then I had another nap on cousin Orlaith’s bed.

Then Niamh had to go to her summertime work at the Center Building. 

But I stayed downstairs until Miss Devon was finished. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig just stays in the den. Reading new stories for our nice Queen. Ha.

Emmet always stays downstairs in his comfy bedroom. 

Writing bigger stories for his Mister Saint Francis’s university. 

After Devon was all finished Craig and I had a giant peanut butter and jam sandwich. 

Peanut butter sandwiches are my favourite. Ha. 

When Zita came home we went for a long walk.

Because it was still beautiful outside. And not even any nasty mosquitoes. Ha. 

We will have another altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch something new on the television tonight. 

Maybe we will have chips too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment