Friday 22 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Nine

We did not have any sleep in time today. Oh well.

Zita and I had our nice walk and then Niamh went to the Centre Building for ride on a smelly bus day. Oh well. 

When we were home Craig was all fast awake.

So Zita went to the rascal ladies office right away.

Then Craig and I had only very small toasts. Oh dear. 

Because we ate all the crunchy for toasts bread yesterday. Too bad for us.

Then we played catch the ball lots of times. 

It is a beautiful day outside again today. That is good.

Craig’s football team won their game last night. Ha. 

We saw the policemen take lots of cars away to the car jail. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

My friend Emmet can feel all his face today. That is good. 

After lunchtime Craig and I played catch the ball even more times.

Because it is still beautiful outside. 

Then I had a nice long nap. Outside in my side yard. Ha. Naps are nice. It is known.

I had a nice quiet day today. That is good. 

We had tasty bagels and lots and lots of tasty cheese for dinner tonight. I got some cheese. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment