Monday 11 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Eight

Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still away.

Last night I looked in all the bedrooms. In the basement. 

But only my friend Emmet was there. Talking to all his from very far away friends. Oh dear.

Today I got more pictures. From Zita. Ha. Good for me. 

In the little town beside the little beautiful Bird Hotel there was the biggest picture in the world. 

Painted right on a giant building. That is silly.

BloggerImage

Today Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are going even farther away. 

Right up to the sunken boats park. I do not know why all the boats just sunk in the water. 

Maybe there are pirates there. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

That is a silly park. 

Before lunchtime they went to a giant goes on forever beach. 

Because it is a beautiful day outside today. With a not one cloud sky. 

Mister Shadow chases all the sheep clouds all away for us. 

Because he was Niamh’s special throw the ball all the time friend. 

But the water in the giant lake is not so warm. Ha.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

They still have their cosy warm clothes on. Ha. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times this morning. 

I always want to play catch the ball lots of times with my friend Craig when my people friends are all away. I do not know why. Oh well. 

I heard my friend Zita last night. On Craig’s telephone. But I could not find her anywhere. Too bad for me. 

I had to sleep at the top of the bed again last night.

BloggerImage

Because I am in charge when Zita is not here. It is known. 

It is a beautiful day outside here too. That is good. 

After lunchtime I had a nice outside in my side yard nap. 

Emmet is very busy in his comfy bedroom. Making his story bigger. So he can read it to lots of people.

He comes upstairs all the time to make even more Irish tea. And eat all the chocolate cake. Ha. 

My friend Lee and I went for a very nice walk before our dinnertime. It was still beautiful outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment