Monday 18 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Five

It was an everybody get up early day today.

Because the little vacation was all over. Oh well. Too bad for everybody. 

I did not have toasts with my friend Craig. 

Because of the too loud thunderstorm. I stayed in the basement so I could mind Emmet and Niamh.

Then Emmet had to go to Doctor Don. Because a bit of his tooth broke right off. Oh dear.

He broke it when he was little. Now it broke again. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

It is good that Doctor Don is just up on our busy street. 

Everybody went to bed early last night. That is good. 

Because our beds are very comfortable. And we have lots of nice pillows too. Ha. Good for us. 

When I finished minding Niamh I came upstairs to mind Craig. He had saved my toast for me. Ha. That is good. 

You have to have your toasts in the morning. Or you will get sick. Ha. Good for us. 

When Craig and I went outside to play catch the ball and there was a nasty squirrel making a hole in our garbage bag. 

Right in front of me. At my own back door. That is not right.

I almost caught him. But I tripped on the garbage bag.  

And he climbed into the big tree. And ran fast away. Too bad for me. 

At lunchtime Craig and I had toasty sausage sandwiches. Ha. Those are good sandwiches. 

It is very hot outside today. Emmet says it is like soup. That is silly. 

Emmet does not even like soup. 

He only likes pasta and nice tasty steaks. And little long chips. Ha. Me too. 

Niamh had to go to the Centre Building after lunchtime. 

Because it is the time for summertime work. 

I made a bit of a big mess in my side yard this afternoon. 

Zita had to use the dangerous blow everything far away machine to make it all clean again. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

I did not get in trouble. That is good. I do not like it when I get in trouble. I makes me a sad dog. 

Then I have to go and hide on the bed in the big bedroom. By myself. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then we went for a little nice walk before there was another scary thunderstorm. 

We gave everybody our nice newspaper. We put it right at their front doors. 

That is the just for Zita and Poppy job. Ha. It is a good job. It is my favourite job. 

We are going to have an altogether dinner tonight. And Miss Rima too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment