Thursday 14 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty One

We had a very quiet evening. Everybody just read their books. 

I minded my friend Emmet downstairs until the too loud thunder was gone.

Then I minded Craig. Good for me.

Yesterday Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith climbed rocks. All over. Beside the giant lake too.

I saw the pictures. On Craig’s flat computer.

BloggerImage

They did not fall down anywhere. That is good.

BloggerImage

Today they went on a very very big take your car for a ride boat. With a giant mouth. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

To visit another island. This is a very big island. It was a long windy day ride. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Emmet and I would not like that so much. It is known.

Then they are going to drive for a long time. 

Because way up there is very very big. And is just full of trees and rocks. And bears. Oh. Oh. 

They have to drive and drive and drive to a beautiful giant hotel with a tasty food restaurant. Beside a little lake. But with no bears. Ha. 

Emmet went for a nice lunchtime walk. Then he went to the too much money food store. 

To get some fat tasty from France bread. That store has lots and lots of tasty bread. Ha.

So Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter toast for our lunch. Ha.

Craig had to clean the go fast chair today. 

Because yesterday he dropped some pizza. And sat on it. Oh dear. That is too messy. Too bad for him. 

My friends the very big crows came to sit in my trees today. Ha. 

The crows chase the nasty squirrels all the time. Ha. 

Lee and I went for a nice walk today. 

Because there is no too loud scary thunder this afternoon. That is good. 

Then Emmet went to nice Mister Kettleman’s store for dinnertime bagel sandwiches. Ha. Those are tasty sandwiches. 

Emmet is reading his way way old stories from Ireland again. 

He reads the same stories lots of times. I do not know why. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment