Saturday 16 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Three

Everybody came back home last night.

Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith. Ha.

And they brought presents for everybody. Even me too. Ha. Good for me.

I got my own big bag of brand new right from the ground green beans. Just for me. Ha.

Craig and Emmet got tasty treats from little stores. Peanut brittles and very heavy Scotsman’s scones too. Ha.

They even found Emmet’s very favourite can of icy tea. Ha. 

Then everybody was very tired and we went to fast asleep. 

But Zita and I got up way way early this morning. In the dark. 

Because she had to go all away. Again. On the sometimes dangerous train. Oh dear. That is not all right.

She had to go to Toronto with doctor Susan to see Miss Ashley’s not so very old new house. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Then Niamh had to get up early too.

Because she had to go to the Centre Building. All day. Even on a holiday Saturday. Oh dear. 

To remind the new people how to mind little children in the summertime. Oh dear.

Then Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast restaurant. With Mister Paul.

I could not take him. 

Because I had to guard still fast asleep Emmet and cousin Orlaith. And my own house. 

I had a very busy day. 

Then Craig came home and we played catch the ball. But not lots of times.

Because it is very hot outside today.

So Craig put the make the house nice and cool machine on. That is good. Sometimes I get too hot. Too bad for me. 

At lunchtime Emmet went for a little walk. Not so far because of the too hot outside day. 

This afternoon he has his teach people all about the way old Gods until nearly dinnertime.

Everybody listens to him on their computers. 

Even lots of people from way way far away. 

But Mister Florian from way far away Germany had a too sore throat. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

I minded my friend Emmet when I was on the big bed. Good for me. 

Cousin Orlaith was very busy writing stories for her way far away in Galway university. 

I minded her too. It is my job. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita has to sleep in Miss Ashley’s house tonight. So I am in charge again. 

Miss Ashley has a dog. Mister Ollie. He used to be not so big. Maybe he is big now. 

I do not know. Nobody told me. Too bad for me. 

Before dinnertime Emmet went to the very near us food store. 

To get us some nice food so we do not starve all away.

That is good. He got lots of very tall from France bread and cheese.

Maybe there will be some tasty cheese treats for me. Maybe. 

When he was away cousin Orlaith and I went for a nice walk. 

It was not way too hot at our dinnertime. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment