Tuesday 12 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Nine

Everybody got up early today.

Because today is Miss Andrea’s get your important special paper day. At the nice university.

My cheese party friends are here too. But we are not going to have a cheese party.

Because Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are not here.

This morning they went on a big boat. So they can go visit a beautiful flower island. All day. Until dinnertime. 

My friend Emmet does not like boats so much. It is good that he is here so I can guard him. 

When Craig and Emmet were at the nice university I guarded the house all by myself. Ha.

Last night Niamh and Orlaith had to sit on rocks. To see the beautiful sky. 

There were no nice comfy chairs there.

BloggerImage

Too bad for them. 

Craig and Emmet were at the nice university until lunchtime. Oh dear. 

They had loud bagpipes and drums at the nice university. That is not so nice. 

Craig and Emmet sat with our cheese party friends. To see Miss Andrea get her important paper. That is good. 

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Everybody took lots of pictures. So they could remember when they are very old.

BloggerImage

Because it is very hard to get the special important paper.

Zita got one. Emmet got one too. Niamh is getting one too. I have one. It says who I am. Ha. 

Only Craig does not have the important paper. Too bad for him. 

Then Craig and Emmet came home to see me. And to put on new not so hot clothes. 

Because it is a very hot outside day today. 

Then they went out again. To a tasty lunch restaurant.

With Miss Andrea and her friends and my cheese party friends too. 

I had to stay here to guard the house. It is my best job. 

We did not play catch the ball a lot today. 

Because everybody was out. So I had to guard the house all by myself. Until Craig and Emmet were back at our house. Oh well. 

When it was not so hot Lee and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk.

I got a treat from the just for nice dogs treat box. The nice lady puts them there for me. 

Because I scare away all the nasty squirrels for her. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment