Tuesday 26 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Three

I had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went for a long good morning walk. Before she went to the rascal ladies office.

It was a very nice day outside today. It was a good day for a long walk. 

I took cousin Orlaith for a nice after dinnertime walk last night. 

But a little Scotsman’s dog ran right out of our park. And tried to catch our cousin Orlaith. 

But I turned right around and gave it my very fierce eat you all up growl. 

And then it just ran fast away. Back to the park. Lots of people were yelling at it. Ha. 

It was in lots of big trouble. Too bad for it. 

Sometimes little dogs are very silly. Oh well. 

Craig and I had our toast altogether. It was with special for toasts bread. 

But it was not so crunchy. It was just very chewy. It was not in the toasts machine enough. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Niamh is a little better today. She is not way too hot. Just a bit too hot. 

But her steep throat is still sore.

So she can only have ice cream. Ha. 

She has to have lots and lots of rests to get all better. 

So she stayed downstairs and watched programs on her computer. In her new comfy bedroom. 

I had a nice big nap on the big comfy bed. And minded Craig.

He was just reading more stories for our nice Queen. In the den. 

Emmet is reading more stories. 

And he is waiting for the presents man to bring him two new old books. 

All about more way way old Irish people. They are Emmet’s favourite. Ha.

My friend Emmet has lots and lots and lots of books. Everywhere. 

And even more in way far away Mister Saint Francis’s university. Ha. That is a lot of fat books. 

Today cousin Orlaith and everybody from her big buffalos building is going to Professor Della’s house for after work tasty treats. Ha. 

Cousin Orlaith brought wine too. From the not for Dogs store. Up on the busy street. 

The silly ring the bell make your knives sharp truck came to my street after lunchtime. 

But I barked at it until it went away. Ha. Good for me. 

Before dinnertime Mister Paul came to visit us. And have a drink. He even brought his own. Ha.

There was a giant squirrel on my own patio. Running all over everywhere. 

I barked at it until it ran away. Ha. 

I hate squirrels.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. If cousin Orlaith is still very hungry. Ha.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. The Scotsman’s dog was not anywhere. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the new detective again tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment