Wednesday 6 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and I went for a bit of a soggy walk this morning. 

Then I minded Craig in the big comfy bed. Until he was all fast awake.

Today we had a croissant warm from the oven. Then we had another one. It was toasty too. Ha. Good for us.

We played catch the ball lots of times this morning. Before the here and there rain came to our street.

We went to bed early last night.

Because everybody was very tired. Me too.

Cousin Orlaith was at Niamh’s nice university yesterday. 

Because Miss Della was telling interesting stories to some of the students. Ha. That is good. 

When she came home cousin Orlaith made our tasty dinner. With chicken. That was nice. 

Chicken is my favourite. Ha. 

This morning after playing catch the ball I had a big nap on top of Craig’s fat pillows. 

Not even on my own duvet. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh had a do not do anything morning. 

She just watched programs on her little computer. All morning. 

Because she was very busy for a long time. That is good. 

If you are always too busy your head will get too full and maybe just fall off. Onto the floor. Maybe. Oh dear. 

Maybe you could not find it again. Oh dear. Oh dear.

That is why it is good to have do not do anything days. It is known. 

This afternoon the present man brought brand new pants for Craig. 

And he gave me a treat. He said he always has treat for polite dogs who sit nicely. Ha. Good for me. 

Miss Rima came to visit our house. She and Niamh made their own lunch.

Then Mister Mitch’s father came to make things perfect. 

And make a huge curtain in the middle of Niamh’s new bedroom. I do not know why. Oh well. 

He made only a bit way too much noise today. 

My friend Emmet came upstairs to keep me company. Because of the scary noises. So I minded him. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. They are my favourite dinners. 



No comments:

Post a Comment