Friday 15 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two

My friends Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are coming home to our house tonight.

But not until late. 

Because they had a sleep in at the beautiful hotel. Ha.

BloggerImage

And they had a nearly lunchtime breakfast. At the giant beautiful hotel’s outside restaurant. Ha. That is nice. 

Craig and I had very crunchy toasts for our breakfast. But we had it inside. 

Mister Paul came here and Craig and he went out to do errands. And get a giant bag of my tasty food.

Ha. It is good to have brand new food. 

Emmet went for a very long walk today. 

Because it is a very nice day outside today. Just some fat clouds.

When Craig was home we played catch the ball. Lots of times. That is good. 

Today Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith are going to drive all the way through the full of bears park. 

With giant moose too. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I am too far away to guard them. That is not right. 

They should not go places with fierce bears. Or lions. It is known. 

They even had a nice snack outside. From nice Mister Horton’s store. 

Just like at the nice university. Ha. That is funny. 

BloggerImage

But it was not so warm there. Oh well.

I had a very quiet day. 

When Craig was home he and I looked out my watching window. 

And sometimes when he was reading for our nice Queen I has a little nap. Ha. Good for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment