Thursday 1 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Two

Craig had a sleep in day.

I did not. Zita and I and Niamh got up early.

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. It was a beautiful day outside today. Ha. That is good.

When Zita went to her early in the morning rascal lady meeting. I kept Craig company. On the big bed. 

When Craig was all awake he had his too much coffee. But no toasts. Too bad for me. 

Then we went outside. To take away all the nasty weeds from our beautiful patio. 

Craig had his moose t-shirt on today. I gave it to him for his sing happy birthday day. Ha. Good for me. 

I was a big patio help. I even moved some giant rocks. Good for me. 

Then we went inside. And had our own lunch. We had toasts.

Because we did not have them when we got up. It was too late. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita came home from her very long meeting. For her tasty lunch. 

I got a very big cheese treat from my friend Emmet. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet has to send in some of his famous stories. For another story contest. 

Maybe he will win this one too. Maybe.

Emmet writes very good stories. It is known. 

His nice university told him he is on the very special list. I do not know why. 

Maybe because he has a very nice dog friend. Maybe.

Today is Niamh's very busy all day. Oh well. 

Mister Clifford stayed at our centre building last night. Inside. So he would not be all soggy.  That is good.

I do not like to be all soggy either. 

Zita and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk. 

Niamh did not have her dinner with us.

Because she was working at our centre building with lots and lots of lobsters. 

Lobsters are very scary. But they are not so big. Ha. Too bad for them.

We watched a new detective program last night. It was not scary. That is good. 

Then Niamh came home from a movie with a very little tree in it. And a raccoon. That is a silly movie. 

So we all went to bed. Ha. That good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment