Friday 23 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Five

I had a nice quiet day. Because everybody was very busy.

I took Zita for a very long walk. Before she went to her rascal ladies office.

Then I got Craig all wide awake. We had a Scotsman scone for our breakfast.

We could not have our toasts today.

Because cousin Ciara was fas asleep on the sofa. In the living room. 

Because she had a sore back. Oh dear.

We went into the den and were very very quiet. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I minded Ciara on the comfy rug in the living room. Ha. Good for me.

Then Orlaith was all awake and Emmet. But not cousin Emma. Ha. 

We had to go downstairs to get her all awake. Ha. 

All the cousins were up very late last night. Just talking. I did not stay up. They were too loud. 

I went fast asleep in the big bed. With Craig and Zita. Ha.

Cousin Orlaith is going to the aeroport at dinnertime. Zita will take her in the black go fast car. 

Because she found an aeroplane. It is going to far away Halifax. For her just for the summer job. 

She will not be here to take me for nice walks. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

The present man brought Emmet a brand new book. 

It is a book for his just for the summer job. It is very big. With lots of pictures. 

He was writing scary stories all day. Emmet likes to write stories. That is good.

I just like to hear stories. But not scary stories. I just like stories all about nice people and brave dogs. And maybe elephants too. 

It is play football time again. There are way too many people on my street. Again. And too many cars too. 

The cars just get angry. And honk at everybody. 

Because all the parking places are all gone. Ha. Too bad for them. 

They will be all soggy.

Because it is an all day little rainy day. Ha. Too bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment