Wednesday 28 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten

Everybody had a sleep in today. 

Except for Zita and Niamh and I. 

Because we have lots and lots of important work to do. 

Zita and I had a long walk. Then I had to have a nap on the big bed. With Craig.

Because he was still all fast asleep. So I minded him. 

I did not have any toasts today because it was too late. I do not like late toasts. Oh well. To bad for them. 

Then the nice man came to fix the bathroom in the scary basement. Again.

Because he thought of a better way to fix it all up. Ha. That is good. He is a very quiet man. 

Cousin Emma did not not get all wide awake until lunchtime. Oh dear.

Then she was late. For shopping with her sister. Way downtown. To buy more presents. 

And you cannot go on all the roads downtown. Because of the giant birthday party. 

Maybe they will get all lost and I will have to go and find them. Maybe. 

Zita and Ciara and Emma did not get home until late last night. 

Zita brought Craig a present. From the very old stores in Montreal.

Presents are my favourite. I love present time. It is known. 

It was a little pig. All made of wood. 

It was not like the silly pig that tried to get into the black go fast car. It is a nice polite pig. That is good. 

Then everybody talked and talked until I went to bed. 

Emmet wrote another story for the important book. Now he is all finished. 

His very own name will be on the book. Ha. That is good. 

Craig had some chips for lunchtime. That is not right. 

Chips are for the detective programs. On the television. At night. Oh dear. 

Some fell on the floor. Ha.

When Zita came home we went for a nice walk. Right away. Before our dinnertime. 

Because it is going to be a windy rain afternoon. 

Because we did not want to be all soggy. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment