Thursday 29 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eleven

I had a very nice day.

Because we had our toasts altogether. At the right time. Ha. Good for me. 

Because Craig did not have a too long sleep in today. Ha. That is right. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. Before there was too much rain.

When we got home Craig was on the patio. Taking away all the nasty weeds. 

Then he put then in a very big can. Just for nasty weeds. Ha. 

Now the patio is nearly all beautiful again. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to get some important papers for a meeting. 

It is not so easy going to way downtown. Now even more streets are all closed. 

Because of the giant sing happy birthday to us party. Even Zita's building will be all closed. 

Because it is too close to the giant party on the hill where the giant clock is. In the very tall tower. 

When she got home everybody was all awake. Except cousin Emma. 

Emma can not find the morning. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

The present man brought Craig a brand new book today. 

It was just another book all about castles. In way way far away places. 

It had lots of pictures. I like the pictures.

I cannot read the words. 

When I went to the little dog school they did not teach us how to read words.

Because they only taught us silly things. Sit here. Stay there. Walk slowly. Come here. Do not jump up. Oh well. 

If they taught me how to read the words I could go to the nice university with my friends Emmet and Niamh. 

And have lots of tasty donuts with Mister Horton too. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had tasty toasty bagels for our lunch. From Mister Kettleman's bagel store. That is a nice store. It is Niamh's favourite. 

After lunchtime Zita and the cousins went to buy even more presents. 

And some very big pieces of paper for Emmet's new job. At our centre building. 

He even made very old maps. For his teaching his Dragons game. 

It is a little rain all the time day. We only played catch the ball twice. 

I did not want to be a soggy dog today. Ha. I stayed in and minded Craig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment