Thursday 15 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Six

I hada very busy night last night. And a very exciting day. Ha. Good for me.

Last night at dinnertime Niamh had to find all her brand new classes for her nice university. Right away.

Emmet helped her. 

Because it was his nice university too. 

Then our cousin Orlaith and Tera came to my house after dinnertime. In a car.

Because the silly train just broke. Oh dear. That is not right. It was a not very good train. 

So they bought a long drive to our house. Ha.

Then Tara had to go to dinner with Richard. At a very tasty food restaurant. Ha. 

To drink wine with her own father. And church people. Ha. That is silly. 

But Orlaith stayed here to drink her Irish tea and have a sandwich. I got lettuce treats. Ha. 

Orlaith gets to sleep in the other bedroom. In the basement. She is not scared of the basement. That is good. 

Yesterday on our nice walk there was a giant rabbit. Not a little bunny. A giant rabbit.

BloggerImage

I did not chase it. Ha. Good for me. 

And we saw the biggest skunk in the whole world. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

So Zita and I went right across the road to the other side. We did not want to sleep outside. 

Because we were all to smelly to go in the house. Ha. Good for us. 

This morning Craig and I had a little sleep in after my nice walk. 

Zita and I did not see anything n our nice before breakfast walk. 

There were no skunks or rabbits today. That is good.

Then Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office and Niamh and Clifford went to her new job.

And then Tara came to our house. To help Orlaith write an all about Orlaith story. Ha. That is good.

Then I took Orlaith and Tara to our busy street. Ha. All by ourselves. For shopping. Ha. 

So they would not get all lost. Ha. Good for me. 

I had to have the choke me to death collar on. Oh dear. 

We had lunch with Niamh. At a too many chips restaurant. Right outside. With all the centre friends too. I had a little nice nap. Ha. Good for me.

Then Tara and I walked all the way downtown. We went to the too much money for coffee store. 

They gave me a nice drink. That is nice. Lots and lots of people told Tara what a nice dog I was. 

And nobody knew I was a beautiful bouvier dog. Too bad for them.

Then I found cousin Orlaith again and we went home. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and Emmet went to his nice university to get his special clothes. 

Because tomorrow his nice university gives him his own very special important piece of paper. Ha. That is good. 

You have to have special clothes or they will not give you the special important piece of paper. That is silly. 

I will stay here to guard the house. When everybody is away at the nice university. Ha. Good for me. 

And then Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and cousin Orlaith will come home for a rest. Maybe even a nice nap. Maybe.

Then we will have a special dinner party. With all Emmet's friends. And mine too. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment